The Ginger Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ginger Highway

Bring it on

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People suck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MsMercury

MsMercury

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-08

People suck Empty
PostSubject: People suck   People suck Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 2:32 am

There is a person on youtube talking shit about me. Now this person is someone i've talked to before or knows someone who knows me because they know where I live and that Rob is my boyfriend and what message boards i go on but they are claiming a whole bunch of crap that is complete lies. If you want to read it go to this link and click on "view all comments" so you can read them in order. The posters name is BlackEgyptianCat. This person is really vicious and I really want to find out who it is so I can rip them a new one. I've never been attack like this on the internet before. I'm not expecting anyone here to know who it is. I'm just venting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7R_5AH-pBk

Teri
Back to top Go down
nath
Admin
nath

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-04-06

People suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: People suck   People suck Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 7:54 am

This is incredible! Some people don't have nothing else to do than bashing people they don't know, I hate that! Evil or Very Mad
Some people are so insane!
Isn't there a way to stop that?
Back to top Go down
http://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
MsMercury

MsMercury

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-08

People suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: People suck   People suck Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 5:35 pm

No, unfortunately, I don't think there is. It will go away in time. This person hasn't contacted me any other way nor have they posted anymore there about me. I guess they had their fun. I'm just going to let it die a quiet death now.

Teri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

People suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: People suck   People suck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People suck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ginger Highway :: All the other shit :: Whine, bitch, moan-
Jump to: