The Ginger Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ginger Highway

Bring it on

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Office snakes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fourt9rkim

fourt9rkim

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Office snakes Empty
PostSubject: Office snakes   Office snakes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 3:06 pm

Geez, what is it with "office snakes?" What are they? They are snakes disguised as people who smile to your face, laugh with you, then make snide remarks behind your back when they THINK no one is listening.

I like to play my Yahoo music player during the work day, and of course it is tuned to the Def Lep fan station. I have another gal who enjoys the same music in the office with me....but then there is another gal who shares our space, who claims that it's ok to turn my music up. But I received an email from our boss this morning out of the blue asking me to turn the radio down 'so as to not disturb those working around me.' WTF???

The other gal who likes my music (and asks me to turn it up when it is just she and I) said that the other gal made a snide remark the other day about my music being 'too loud' when she had just FUCKING TOLD ME THAT IT WAS FINE! Mad I should have expected this from her....it's common knowledge that she is a snake.

Make up your mind, bitch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fourt9rkim
txfirefighter

txfirefighter

Number of posts : 32

Office snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office snakes   Office snakes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 7:07 pm

I believe the office snake syndrome is rampant! There is AT LEAST one in every work place, and more than likely several more! You know....the snakes like to nest together! Mad
Back to top Go down
fourt9rkim

fourt9rkim

Number of posts : 35

Office snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office snakes   Office snakes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 9:11 pm

Yep....this one is SO STICKY SWEET to your face...but talks smack behind everyones' back. She's the kind that smiles and winks at you while she has the knife poised around your back. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fourt9rkim
Kimterp
Admin
Kimterp

Number of posts : 83

Office snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office snakes   Office snakes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 8:09 pm

fourt9rkim wrote:
Yep....this one is SO STICKY SWEET to your face...but talks smack behind everyones' back. She's the kind that smiles and winks at you while she has the knife poised around your back. Evil or Very Mad

So many people just SUCK
Back to top Go down
https://thegingerhighway.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

Office snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office snakes   Office snakes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Office snakes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ginger Highway :: Our real life :: Work & bosses-
Jump to: