The Ginger Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ginger Highway

Bring it on

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I will go first.....

Go down 
+10
chippa
Ellsee
Mooches
donnaplease
StevePerryHair
Ratgirl
Melissa
lep4life
Kimterp
txfirefighter
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mooches

Mooches

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-09

I will go first..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 1:59 am

I just have one thing to say. I love my husband with all my heart but if he puts my underwire bra in the dryer one more time I'm gonna kick him.

That is all.

Lori
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mooches
Kimterp
Admin
Kimterp

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 9:06 am

Mooches wrote:
I just have one thing to say. I love my husband with all my heart but if he puts my underwire bra in the dryer one more time I'm gonna kick him.

That is all.

Lori

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://thegingerhighway.niceboard.com
fourt9rkim

fourt9rkim

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 11:23 am

What I want to know is....who in the HELL thought putting underwire in bras was a good idea in the first place! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fourt9rkim
Moon Beam

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 11:25 am

Hey everyone (waving)

Hubby and I just had our 15th back in April.
We still sleep in the same bed so that's gotta be a good thing.
At this stage of the game I think we are just trying to out live
each other. Laughing Wink

Seriously though.
I love having someone to live life with, he tolerates me like no
other human being can.
He stole my heart when I was 15 and he can still make it skip beats at 36.
Back to top Go down
Moon Beam

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 11:35 am

bublhed wrote:
donnaplease wrote:
Well, I guess I got you girls beat, cause I hardly ever hear (or smell) my hubby fart!!!! Smile

Honestly, I've got one great husband. He drives me ABSOLUTELY BATTY sometimes, but I'm sure I'll keep him.

Well thanks I appreciate that. I hope to be able to stick around for awhile. After 16+ years, I really don't think I could start over again (wouldn't want to anyway)

Well since we are on the subject I guess I can turn the table here so to speak....

I have THE most awesome wife in the WORLD!!! She puts up with all my moments of emotional immaturity and my constant whining and crying. and on top of all that she IS (no offense to anyone else) the most beautiful woman in the world. I am an extremely lucky man!!! I love you I love you

I so love when men sap about their wives, can you two come and show
my Hubby how to do this?
I married a man that hates touchy feely weepy willow stuff, think he is
the only man in the world that hates compliments.
Doesn't stop me though, I'm more sap filled than a maple tree. Smile
Back to top Go down
MsMercury

MsMercury

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 6:46 pm

While we are on the subject of spouses, here's a phrase I hate more than anything:
"My wife/husband won't let me...."

How can you let another person run your life? I would never dream of telling Rob what to do. Not that he would listen, ha ha. I can't stand men who have to sneak around over trivial shit. I work with a guy who never goes out with all of us because his wife won't let him. I told him to grow some balls and TELL her what he are going to do. I don't ask Rob permission for shit. I TELL him what i'm going to do.
There have been a few marked ocassions where he has said, "That place is really dangerous at night and I wish you would go." Then he'll say, "I'm not telling you what to do." If I do go, he doesn't get mad or pout, etc. If i'm going out after work I'll tell him out of courtesy so he doesn't worry but I don't ask. (Not that I go to dangerous places at night but i'm just using that as an example.)

The jealously thing pisses me off too. Almost all of my friends throughout my life have been guys and I can't tell you how many i've lost because they got married and their wives would throw a fit over our friendship. If you can't trust him, why'd you marry him? I don't screw my friends so I know I am a trustworthy person. I trust my boyfriend and he has a few female friends. I don't know a few of them so they could try and put the moves on him but I trust Rob. He wouldn't go out with them if he thought they would try something. To me, if you try to run someone's life and hold them down then that is when they want to cheat. I know guys who can't go out with a group if there will be women there. That's crazy.

Sorry for the long rant but given the subject of the thread I felt like putting my 2 cents in. Very Happy

Teri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will go first.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ginger Highway :: Our real life :: Spouses!-
Jump to: